A Peace Development Environment Network whose aim is to bring about a more peaceful world by using action, education/training, dissemination and research.
- TRANSCEND INTERNATIONAL (http://www.transcend.org);
- TRANSCEND Media Service-TMS (www.transcend.org/tms), a Peace Journalism resource for journalists/media, professionals, students and the Internet public at large, in English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, etc;
- TRANSCEND University Press-TUP (www.transcend.org/tup), which publishes high quality books and textbooks about peace by peaceful means, development by developmental means, and environment by environmental means; PARA LIBROS EN ESPAÑOL: http://www.transcend.org/tup/index.php?books=p
- TRANSCEND Peace University-TPU (www.transcend.org/tpu), for government and non-government practitioners and students at any level, with 12-week bi-semester on-line courses, and intensive TPU on-site training programs in several locations around the world (see announcements at the TPU website);
- TRANSCEND Peace Service-TPS, which offers mediation, conciliation and peace-building services by TRANSCEND members, and is open to anybody around the world with conflict and peace concerns and experiences;
- TRANSCEND Research Institute-TRI (www.transcend.org/tri), which publishes research papers and booklets for free downloading; and
- TRANSCEND PEACE CHANNEL – TPC (http://www.transcend.org/#tpc): Regional experts on World issues on video.